Apple Factory Unlock iPhone |
Next Submission to Apple
When you first buy an iPhone in Singapore it will typically be locked to a mobile network. This means it will only work with SIM cards from that network (e.g. an iPhone locked to O2 will only accept O2 SIM cards).
The lock status of each iPhone, and the network it is locked to in Singapore is stored on Apple's database, this Official Apple iPhone Unlock service updates your IMEI as unlocked, allowing you to use any network sim card.
Great if you are not the original owner, if you've bought, been gifted your iPhone or you simply want the quickest and easiest unlock, an Official Apple iPhone Unlock is the solution.
Check if you can unlock your iPhone by selecting the information, below. (choose the network/country the phone is CURRENTLY locked to)
Please select your phone model
Please select the country where your iPhone is locked
Please select the network your iPhone is locked to
Price Match Promise
Cheaper prices and slower unlock timescales all determine the final service.
Money Back Guarantee
All unlock orders are covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
An Official Factory iPhone Unlock is permanent and non-reversible.
Your Apple Warranty or AppleCare product is protected and unaffected.
Most phones sold in Singapore are locked to a Network, this service removes all network restrictions imposed by individual networks in Singapore and allows you to insert a different sim card and use a service from any other mobile operator, worldwide.
If you are trying to find out how to unlock an iPhone purchased and locked in Singapore so that you can use a different SIM card from a different network, quickly and easily, this Official Apple iPhone Unlock is exactly what you are looking for.
Every iPhone has a unique identifying number called an IMEI number, by submitting your IMEI to be unlocked and updated on the Apple database, it does not require any modifications to the phone and when you receive the completion notice, the update is automatic when you insert a new sim card.
The IMEI is unlocked and updated on the Apple database rather than through the network so for many, it is the only way to unlock an iPhone. It does not require any modifications to the phone, does not void any warranty or AppleCare agreement, is 100% safe, permanent and covered by our ‘Unlock Guarantee'.
- Official Apple Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5c, 5s, 5, 4s, 4, 3Gs, 3G for all models, all software iOS and all modem firmwares. Quite simply all iPhones on a supported Singapore network can be unlocked.
- Unlock from Anywhere - Unlock from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. No need to be without your phone.
- Instant, 24/7 automated submission - Guarantees the fastest unlocking times for all Networks!
- Price Match & Money Back Guarantee - All our services are covered by our 100% unlock guarantee.
- No Hidden Costs - The price quoted is the price you pay!
- All Networks supported - All networks that support Factory iPhone unlocking are available, Worldwide.
- Live Support - Live Chat available 10am-4pm GMT Monday-Friday.
With over 9 years of iPhone Unlocking experience, we are a Trusted Unlock Company and the preferred Unlock Partner for a number of major networks around the globe as well as some of the largest iPhone recycling companies.
Trust your iPhone unlock with a specialist company and unlock with us today!
Unlocking policies with the various networks differ greatly. If you bought an iPhone locked to a network in you are not the original contract holder or if a contract period remains (to name but a few) you probably will not meet the requirements to unlock directly via . This is when an Official Factory Apple Unlock Service is required.
The Official Apple Unlock service removes ALL the network restrictions imposed by and allows your iPhone to be used with ANY network, around the World. Unless stated, as long as your iPhone has not been reported 'lost or stolen', any iPhone can be unlocked, regardless of contractual period (unless stated) etc. Once unlocked you are able to swap and change network Sim cards at your will, your iPhone will be unlocked to use any sim card and no longer limited to the network.
To unlock your iPhone with an Official Permanent iPhone Unlock all we require is the IMEI of the phone and a contact email address to receive all correspondence and ultimately, the 'Unlock Confirmation'.
An IMEI number is a unique 15 digit number that identifies your handset and its lock to . The process updates your IMEI on the Apple GSX database and it is marked as 'Unlocked/Whitelisted/Sim Free'. This is the only permanent unlock, recognised by Apple.
How to unlock an iPhone locked to :
- Locate your IMEI number (Detailed help on how to find your imei is available here)
- Select the Network/Country that your iPhone is CURRENTLY locked to.
- Order your iPhone Unlock - Instant submission upon payment.
- Unlock confirmation email sent immediately upon status update.
- Simply insert a new Sim card whilst connected to an active WiFi signal to complete the unlock.
Most iPhones in Singapore are sold locked to a single mobile phone network. Even if you bought a phone on a 'next tether' agreement, this will still lock your iPhone to the network of the first SIM you insert. If you want to swap networks or use a SIM card from a different network, whether in Singapore or anywhere in the world, first you will need to unlock your iPhone.
Official Apple Unlocking supports all the major networks in Singapore including:
If your iPhone is currently locked to one of these networks, you can unlock it with an IMEI unlock here.