Apple Factory Unlock A1 iPhone
Next Submission to Apple
Want to unlock an iPhone from the A1 Network? Most mobile networks around the world sell iPhones restricted to work solely with their own network, A1 included.
If you want to use your iPhone with a network other than A1, first you will need to unlock it and remove ALL restrictions enforced by them.
To unlock an iPhone from A1 with an Official Apple iPhone Unlock, all that is required is the IMEI of the iPhone and the country/network it is CURRENTLY locked to.
Some of the major networks have operations in numerous countries, please select the iPhone model and the country your particular A1 network operates within. A full list of supported countries and networks is available here (iPhone Unlock Services)
Please select your phone model
Please select the country where your iPhone is locked
Please select the network your iPhone is locked to
Price Match Promise
Cheaper prices and slower unlock timescales all determine the final service.
Money Back Guarantee
All unlock orders are covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
An Official Factory iPhone Unlock is permanent and non-reversible.
Your Apple Warranty or AppleCare product is protected and unaffected.
If you want to unlock your iPhone from A1 so that you can use a different SIM card from a different network, an Official Apple iPhone Unlock is exactly what you are looking for.
Each iPhone has a unique 15 digit identifier called an IMEI number which links every iPhone to its parent network. By submitting your IMEI to be unlocked from A1 it is updated on the Apple database as 'SIM-FREE', it does not require any modifications to the phone and when you receive the completion notice, the update is automatic when you insert a new sim card.
- Official Apple Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhones locked to A1 All models, all software iOS and all modem firmwares. Quite simply all iPhones currently locked to A1 can be unlocked.
- No technical knowledge or software modifications required - Simply insert a new Sim & unlock recognised via WiFi.
- Unlock from Anywhere - Unlock from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. No need to be without your phone.
- Instant, 24/7 automated submission - Guarantees the fastest unlocking times for all Networks!
- Price Match & Money Back Guarantee - All our services are covered by our 100% unlock guarantee.
- No Hidden Costs - The price quoted is the price you pay!
- All Networks supported - All networks that support Factory iPhone unlocking are available, Worldwide.
- Live Support - Live Chat available 10am-4pm GMT Monday-Friday.
With over 9 years of iPhone Unlocking experience, we are a Trusted Unlock Company and the preferred Unlock Partner for a number of major networks around the globe as well as some of the largest iPhone recycling companies.
Trust your iPhone unlock with a specialist company and unlock with us today!
Unlocking policies with the various networks differ greatly. If you bought an iPhone 2nd hand, if you were gifted an iPhone, if you are not the original contract holder or if a contract period remains (to name but a few) you probably will not meet the requirements to unlock directly via A1. This is when an Official Factory Apple Unlock Service is required.
The Official Apple A1 Unlock service removes ALL the network restrictions imposed by A1 and allows your iPhone to be used with ANY network, around the World. Unless stated, as long as your iPhone has not been reported 'lost or stolen', any iPhone can be unlocked, regardless of contractual period (unless stated) etc. Once unlocked you are able to swap and change network Sim cards at your will, your iPhone will be unlocked to use any sim card and no longer limited to the A1 network.
To unlock your iPhone with an Official Permanent iPhone Unlock all we require is the IMEI of the phone and a contact email address to receive all correspondence and ultimately, the 'Unlock Confirmation'.
An IMEI number is a unique 15 digit number that identifies your handset and its lock to A1. The process updates your IMEI on the Apple GSX database and it is marked as 'Unlocked/Whitelisted/Sim Free'. This is the only permanent unlock, recognised by Apple.
How to unlock an iPhone locked to A1:
- Locate your IMEI number (Detailed help on how to find your imei is available here)
- Select the Network/Country that your iPhone is CURRENTLY locked to.
- Order your iPhone Unlock - Instant submission upon payment.
- Unlock confirmation email sent immediately upon status update.
- Simply insert a new Sim card whilst connected to an active WiFi signal to complete the unlock.
We use an independent review site to ensure reviews about our service are those of actual customers. There are almost 300 million domain names registered so it is very easy to confuse reviews from similar named websites or those offering a similar service. All customers of officialappleunlock.com are invited by VerifiedReviews to leave feedback about our service.