Apple Factory Unlock iPhone 5s | Vodafone
Next Submission to Apple
Want to remove the Vodafone lock on your iPhone 5s?
Most iPhone 5s models sold by the Vodafone network will be subsidised and therefore, locked so they can only be used on their network.
If you want to unlock your iPhone from Vodafone so that you can use a different network, first you will need to order a Vodafone unlock.
Some of the major networks have operations in numerous countries but each of these still operate independently. Please select the country your particular Vodafone network operates within. A full list of supported countries and networks is available here (iPhone Unlock Services)
Please select your phone model
Please select the country where your iPhone is locked
Please select the network your iPhone is locked to
Price Match Promise
Cheaper prices and slower unlock timescales all determine the final service.
Money Back Guarantee
All unlock orders are covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
An Official Factory iPhone Unlock is permanent and non-reversible.
Your Apple Warranty or AppleCare product is protected and unaffected.
If you are looking to unlock an iPhone 5s from Vodafone so that you can use a different network, this Official Apple iPhone 5s Vodafone Unlock is exactly what you are looking for.
Each iPhone 5s has a unique 15 digit identifier called an IMEI number, Vodafone use this to restrict your iPhone to only use only their network. This service updates your IMEI as 'Sim-Free' on the Apple database, therefore removing ALL restrictions enforced by Vodafone. It does not require any modifications to the phone and when you receive the completion notice, the update is automatic when you insert a new sim card.
- Official Apple Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone 5s Vodafone All model versions, all software iOS and all modem firmwares. Quite simply all iPhone 5s's currently locked to the Vodafone network.
- No technical knowledge or software modifications required - Simply insert a new Sim & unlock recognised via WiFi.
- Unlock from Anywhere - Unlock from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. No need to be in the same country or without your phone. Unlocks update anywhere!
- Instant, 24/7 automated submission - Guarantees the fastest unlocking times for the Vodafone Network!
- Price Match & Money Back Guarantee - All our services are covered by our 100% unlock guarantee.
- No Hidden Costs - The price quoted is the price you pay!
- All Networks supported - All networks that support Factory iPhone unlocking are available, Worldwide.
- Live Support - Live Chat available 10am-4pm GMT Monday-Friday.
With over 9 years of iPhone Unlocking experience, we are a Trusted Unlock Company and the preferred Unlock Partner for a number of major networks around the globe as well as some of the largest iPhone recycling companies.
Trust your iPhone unlock with a specialist company and unlock with us today!
Unlocking policies with the various networks differ greatly. If you bought an iPhone 2nd hand or were gifted an iPhone, if you are not the original contract holder or if a contract period remains (to name but a few) it's likely you will not meet the requirements to unlock directly via Vodafone. This is when an Official Factory Apple Unlock Service is required.
An Official Apple Unlock removes ALL network restrictions imposed by Vodafone both in and around the world. This allows your iPhone 5s to be used with ANY network and unlocked from anywhere in the world. Unless stated, as long as your iPhone 5s has not been reported 'lost or stolen', any iPhone 5s can be unlocked, regardless of contractual period (unless stated) etc. Once unlocked you are able to swap and change network Sim cards at your will. Your will be unlocked to use any sim card and no longer limited to just Vodafone in .
To unlock your iPhone 5s with an Official Permanent iPhone Unlock all we require is the IMEI of the phone and a contact email address to receive all correspondence and ultimately, the 'Unlock Confirmation'.
An IMEI number is a unique 15 digit number that identifies your handset and its lock to the Vodafone network. The process updates your IMEI on the Apple GSX database and it is marked as 'Unlocked/Whitelisted/Sim Free'. This is the only permanent unlock, recognised by Apple.
How to unlock an iPhone 5s on Vodafone:
- Locate your IMEI number (Detailed help on how to find your imei is available here)
- Select iPhone 5s from the model options.
- Select the Country your Vodafone iPhone is locked to.
- Confirm the Vodafone network by selecting it once the country has been selected.
- Order your iPhone Unlock - Instant submission upon payment.
- Unlock confirmation email sent immediately upon status update.
- Simply insert a new Sim card whilst connected to an active WiFi signal to complete the unlock.
The iPhone 5S was unveiled on September 10, 2013 and released into the market on September 20, 2013. The iPhone 5 was released alongside it’s cheaper model, the iPhone 5C.
iPhone 5S maintained most of the same external design as the iPhone 5 but received a new white/gold color scheme in addition to white/silver and gray/black of the previous model..
It utilised the nano-SIM and a redesigned home button with Touch ID, a fingerprint recognition system which was used to unlock the phone and authenticate App Store and iTunes Store purchases. The camera was updated with a larger aperture and a dual-LED flash optimized for different color temperatures. The 5S also introduced the A7 64-bit dual-core processor, the first 64-bit processor to be used on a smartphone, accompanied by the M7 "motion co-processor".
The iPhone 5S was the first Apple device to ship with iOS 7 which introduced a revamped visual appearance and other new features. Among the new features in this software version were AirDrop, an ad-hoc Wi-Fi sharing platform; Control Center, a control panel containing a number of commonly used functions; and iTunes Radio, an internet radio service.
Nine million units of the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C were sold on the first weekend of their release, breaking all previous sales records. Succeeded by the larger iPhone 6 in September 2014, the iPhone 5S received a direct replacement in the form of the iPhone SE, which incorporated internal hardware similar to the iPhone 6S while retaining the smaller design of the 5S.