How to Unlock iPhone 5
Next Submission to Apple
Need to unlock an iPhone 5 to use any sim?
This Apple iPhone 5 Unlocking solution is called a Factory Unlock or Official IMEI unlock. It is not requested via the network, instead your IMEI is updated as 'unlocked' on the Apple database. If you are not the original owner, if you do not satisfy the current networks unlock criteria or you simply want a quicker, easier and guaranteed unlock, an Official Apple Unlock is for you!
All that is required to unlock your iPhone 5 is the IMEI number and the network it is currently locked to.
Select the Country/Network your iPhone 5 is CURRENTLY locked to, below:
Please select your phone model
Please select the country where your iPhone is locked
Please select the network your iPhone is locked to
Price Match Promise
Cheaper prices and slower unlock timescales all determine the final service.
Money Back Guarantee
All unlock orders are covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
An Official Factory iPhone Unlock is permanent and non-reversible.
Your Apple Warranty or AppleCare product is protected and unaffected.
If you are trying to find out how to unlock an iPhone 5 so that you can use a different SIM card from a different network, quickly and easily, this Official Apple iPhone Unlock is exactly what you are looking for.
Each iPhone 5 has a unique 15 digit identifier called an IMEI number, by submitting your IMEI to be unlocked and updated on the Apple database, it does not require any modifications to the phone and when you receive the completion notice, the update is automatic when you insert a new sim card.
- Official Apple Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone 5, all models, all software iOS and all modem firmwares. Quite simply all iPhone 5's on supported network
- No technical knowledge or software modifications required - Simply insert a new Sim & unlock recognised via WiFi.
- Unlock from Anywhere - Unlock from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. No need to be without your phone.
- Instant, 24/7 automated submission - Guarantees the fastest unlocking times for all Networks!
- Price Match & Money Back Guarantee - All our services are covered by our 100% unlock guarantee.
- No Hidden Costs - The price quoted is the price you pay!
- All Networks supported - All networks that support Factory iPhone unlocking are available, Worldwide.
- Live Support - Live Chat available 10am-4pm GMT Monday-Friday.
With over 9 years of iPhone Unlocking experience, we are a Trusted Unlock Company and the preferred Unlock Partner for a number of major networks around the globe as well as some of the largest iPhone recycling companies.
Trust your iPhone unlock with a specialist company and unlock with us today!
Unlocking policies with the various networks differ greatly. If you bought an iPhone 2nd hand or on Ebay for example, were gifted an iPhone, if you are not the original contract holder or if a contract period remains, to name but a few, you probably will not meet the requirements to unlock directly via the network. This is when an Official Factory Apple Unlock Service is required.
An Official Apple Unlock service removes ALL network restrictions imposed by the existing network and allows your iPhone 5 to be used with ANY network, around the World. Unless stated, as long as your iPhone has not been reported 'lost or stolen', any iPhone 5 can be unlocked, regardless of contractual period (unless stated) etc. Once unlocked you are able to swap and change network Sim cards at your will, your iPhone will be unlocked to use any sim card and no longer limited to any individual provider.
To unlock your iPhone 5 with an Official Permanent iPhone Unlock all we require is the IMEI of the phone and a contact email address to receive all correspondence and ultimately, the 'Unlock Confirmation'.
An IMEI number is a unique 15 digit number that identifies your handset and the network it is locked to. The process updates your IMEI on the Apple GSX database and it is marked as 'Unlocked/Whitelisted/Sim Free'. This is the only permanent unlock, recognised by Apple.
How to unlock iPhone 5:
- Locate your IMEI number (Detailed help on how to find your imei is available here)
- Select the Network/Country that your iPhone 5 is CURRENTLY locked to.
- Order your iPhone Unlock - Instant submission upon payment.
- Unlock confirmation email sent immediately upon status update.
- Simply insert a new Sim card whilst connected to an active WiFi signal to complete the unlock.
Revealed in September 2012, the iPhone 5 was the sixth generation of the iPhone, replacing the iPhone 4S later to be replaced by iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C.
The iPhone 5 featured major design changes which included an aluminum-based body which was thinner and lighter than previous models, a taller screen with a nearly 9:16 aspect ratio, the Apple A6 system-on-chip, LTE support, and the Lightning port, a new compact dock connector which replaced the 30-pin design used by previous iPhone models.
Within 24hrs of release, over two million orders were received and demand for the iPhone 5 exceeded the supply available upon the launch date of September 21.
The iPhone 5 was officially discontinued by Apple on September 10, 2013 with the announcement of its successors, the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C. With the release of its replacement models, the iPhone 5 was only produced for 12 months.
We use an independent review site to ensure reviews about our service are those of actual customers. There are almost 300 million domain names registered so it is very easy to confuse reviews from similar named websites or those offering a similar service. All customers of officialappleunlock.com are invited by VerifiedReviews to leave feedback about our service.