Apple Factory Unlock iPhone 4s | Talkmobile
Next Submission to Apple
Want to remove the Talkmobile lock on your iPhone 4s?
Most iPhone 4s models sold by the Talkmobile network will be subsidised and therefore, locked so they can only be used on their network.
If you want to unlock your iPhone from Talkmobile so that you can use a different network, first you will need to order a Talkmobile unlock.
Some of the major networks have operations in numerous countries but each of these still operate independently. Please select the country your particular Talkmobile network operates within. A full list of supported countries and networks is available here (iPhone Unlock Services)
Please select your phone model
Please select the country where your iPhone is locked
Please select the network your iPhone is locked to
Price Match Promise
Cheaper prices and slower unlock timescales all determine the final service.
Money Back Guarantee
All unlock orders are covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
An Official Factory iPhone Unlock is permanent and non-reversible.
Your Apple Warranty or AppleCare product is protected and unaffected.
If you are looking to unlock an iPhone 4s from Talkmobile so that you can use a different network, this Official Apple iPhone 4s Talkmobile Unlock is exactly what you are looking for.
Each iPhone 4s has a unique 15 digit identifier called an IMEI number, Talkmobile use this to restrict your iPhone to only use only their network. This service updates your IMEI as 'Sim-Free' on the Apple database, therefore removing ALL restrictions enforced by Talkmobile. It does not require any modifications to the phone and when you receive the completion notice, the update is automatic when you insert a new sim card.
- Official Apple Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone 4s Talkmobile All model versions, all software iOS and all modem firmwares. Quite simply all iPhone 4s's currently locked to the Talkmobile network.
- No technical knowledge or software modifications required - Simply insert a new Sim & unlock recognised via WiFi.
- Unlock from Anywhere - Unlock from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. No need to be in the same country or without your phone. Unlocks update anywhere!
- Instant, 24/7 automated submission - Guarantees the fastest unlocking times for the Talkmobile Network!
- Price Match & Money Back Guarantee - All our services are covered by our 100% unlock guarantee.
- No Hidden Costs - The price quoted is the price you pay!
- All Networks supported - All networks that support Factory iPhone unlocking are available, Worldwide.
- Live Support - Live Chat available 10am-4pm GMT Monday-Friday.
With over 9 years of iPhone Unlocking experience, we are a Trusted Unlock Company and the preferred Unlock Partner for a number of major networks around the globe as well as some of the largest iPhone recycling companies.
Trust your iPhone unlock with a specialist company and unlock with us today!
Unlocking policies with the various networks differ greatly. If you bought an iPhone 2nd hand or were gifted an iPhone, if you are not the original contract holder or if a contract period remains (to name but a few) it's likely you will not meet the requirements to unlock directly via Talkmobile. This is when an Official Factory Apple Unlock Service is required.
An Official Apple Unlock removes ALL network restrictions imposed by Talkmobile both in and around the world. This allows your iPhone 4s to be used with ANY network and unlocked from anywhere in the world. Unless stated, as long as your iPhone 4s has not been reported 'lost or stolen', any iPhone 4s can be unlocked, regardless of contractual period (unless stated) etc. Once unlocked you are able to swap and change network Sim cards at your will. Your will be unlocked to use any sim card and no longer limited to just Talkmobile in .
To unlock your iPhone 4s with an Official Permanent iPhone Unlock all we require is the IMEI of the phone and a contact email address to receive all correspondence and ultimately, the 'Unlock Confirmation'.
An IMEI number is a unique 15 digit number that identifies your handset and its lock to the Talkmobile network. The process updates your IMEI on the Apple GSX database and it is marked as 'Unlocked/Whitelisted/Sim Free'. This is the only permanent unlock, recognised by Apple.
How to unlock an iPhone 4s on Talkmobile:
- Locate your IMEI number (Detailed help on how to find your imei is available here)
- Select iPhone 4s from the model options.
- Select the Country your Talkmobile iPhone is locked to.
- Confirm the Talkmobile network by selecting it once the country has been selected.
- Order your iPhone Unlock - Instant submission upon payment.
- Unlock confirmation email sent immediately upon status update.
- Simply insert a new Sim card whilst connected to an active WiFi signal to complete the unlock.
The fifth generation of the iPhone family, the iPhone 4s which replaced the iPhone 4 and preceeded the iPhone 5 was announced on October 4, 2011 at Apple's Cupertino campus.
Availability of the iPhone 4 became available on October 14, 2011 in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Japan. The iPhone 4 sold over more than a million units in the first twenty four hours of going on sale and more than four million sales in the first four days of retail availability. 22 additional countries were added to the continual rollout on October 28.
This iPhone was named "4S" the ‘S’ depicting the introduction of Siri an iPhone 4S exclusive intelligent personal assistant which has since been included in the future generations of mobile Apple products. Retaining most of the external design of the iPhone 4, the 4S hosted major internal upgrades including an upgrade to the Apple A5 chipset and an 8-megapixel camera with 1080p video recording. It launched with iOS 5, the fifth major version of iOS and introduced a host of new features including iCloud, iMessage, Notification Center, Reminders, and Twitter integration.
It was succeeded by the iPhone 5 as on September 12, 2012. The iPhone 4S remained in production until it was finally discontinued on following the announcement of the iPhone 6. It was the last iPhone to have the original 30 pin connector as it was replaced by the Lightning Connector when the iPhone 5 was released.