Apple Factory Unlock iPhone 3Gs | Movistar
Next Submission to Apple
Want to remove the Movistar lock on your iPhone 3Gs?
Most iPhone 3Gs models sold by the Movistar network will be subsidised and therefore, locked so they can only be used on their network.
If you want to unlock your iPhone from Movistar so that you can use a different network, first you will need to order a Movistar unlock.
Some of the major networks have operations in numerous countries but each of these still operate independently. Please select the country your particular Movistar network operates within. A full list of supported countries and networks is available here (iPhone Unlock Services)
Please select your phone model
Please select the country where your iPhone is locked
Please select the network your iPhone is locked to
Price Match Promise
Cheaper prices and slower unlock timescales all determine the final service.
Money Back Guarantee
All unlock orders are covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
An Official Factory iPhone Unlock is permanent and non-reversible.
Your Apple Warranty or AppleCare product is protected and unaffected.
If you are looking to unlock an iPhone 3Gs from Movistar so that you can use a different network, this Official Apple iPhone 3Gs Movistar Unlock is exactly what you are looking for.
Each iPhone 3Gs has a unique 15 digit identifier called an IMEI number, Movistar use this to restrict your iPhone to only use only their network. This service updates your IMEI as 'Sim-Free' on the Apple database, therefore removing ALL restrictions enforced by Movistar. It does not require any modifications to the phone and when you receive the completion notice, the update is automatic when you insert a new sim card.
- Official Apple Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone 3Gs Movistar All model versions, all software iOS and all modem firmwares. Quite simply all iPhone 3Gs's currently locked to the Movistar network.
- No technical knowledge or software modifications required - Simply insert a new Sim & unlock recognised via WiFi.
- Unlock from Anywhere - Unlock from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. No need to be in the same country or without your phone. Unlocks update anywhere!
- Instant, 24/7 automated submission - Guarantees the fastest unlocking times for the Movistar Network!
- Price Match & Money Back Guarantee - All our services are covered by our 100% unlock guarantee.
- No Hidden Costs - The price quoted is the price you pay!
- All Networks supported - All networks that support Factory iPhone unlocking are available, Worldwide.
- Live Support - Live Chat available 10am-4pm GMT Monday-Friday.
With over 9 years of iPhone Unlocking experience, we are a Trusted Unlock Company and the preferred Unlock Partner for a number of major networks around the globe as well as some of the largest iPhone recycling companies.
Trust your iPhone unlock with a specialist company and unlock with us today!
Unlocking policies with the various networks differ greatly. If you bought an iPhone 2nd hand or were gifted an iPhone, if you are not the original contract holder or if a contract period remains (to name but a few) it's likely you will not meet the requirements to unlock directly via Movistar. This is when an Official Factory Apple Unlock Service is required.
An Official Apple Unlock removes ALL network restrictions imposed by Movistar both in and around the world. This allows your iPhone 3Gs to be used with ANY network and unlocked from anywhere in the world. Unless stated, as long as your iPhone 3Gs has not been reported 'lost or stolen', any iPhone 3Gs can be unlocked, regardless of contractual period (unless stated) etc. Once unlocked you are able to swap and change network Sim cards at your will. Your will be unlocked to use any sim card and no longer limited to just Movistar in .
To unlock your iPhone 3Gs with an Official Permanent iPhone Unlock all we require is the IMEI of the phone and a contact email address to receive all correspondence and ultimately, the 'Unlock Confirmation'.
An IMEI number is a unique 15 digit number that identifies your handset and its lock to the Movistar network. The process updates your IMEI on the Apple GSX database and it is marked as 'Unlocked/Whitelisted/Sim Free'. This is the only permanent unlock, recognised by Apple.
How to unlock an iPhone 3Gs on Movistar:
- Locate your IMEI number (Detailed help on how to find your imei is available here)
- Select iPhone 3Gs from the model options.
- Select the Country your Movistar iPhone is locked to.
- Confirm the Movistar network by selecting it once the country has been selected.
- Order your iPhone Unlock - Instant submission upon payment.
- Unlock confirmation email sent immediately upon status update.
- Simply insert a new Sim card whilst connected to an active WiFi signal to complete the unlock.
The third generation of the iPhone, the iPhone 3GS succeeded the iPhone 3G and was released first in the USA, Canada, and six European countries on June 19, 2009, in Australia and Japan on June 26 and internationally throughout July and August.
This iPhone 3Gs the "S" standing for Speed included performance improvements, a 3-megapixel camera with higher resolution and video ability, voice control and support for 7.2 Mbit/s HSDPA downloading
It was succeeded in 2010 by the iPhone 4, however, the 3GS remained in production until September 2012 when the iPhone 5 was announced.