Apple Factory Unlock iPhone 3G | Tesco Mobile
Next Submission to Apple
Want to remove the Tesco Mobile lock on your iPhone 3G?
Most iPhone 3G models sold by the Tesco Mobile network will be subsidised and therefore, locked so they can only be used on their network.
If you want to unlock your iPhone from Tesco Mobile so that you can use a different network, first you will need to order a Tesco Mobile unlock.
Some of the major networks have operations in numerous countries but each of these still operate independently. Please select the country your particular Tesco Mobile network operates within. A full list of supported countries and networks is available here (iPhone Unlock Services)
Please select your phone model
Please select the country where your iPhone is locked
Please select the network your iPhone is locked to
Price Match Promise
Cheaper prices and slower unlock timescales all determine the final service.
Money Back Guarantee
All unlock orders are covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
An Official Factory iPhone Unlock is permanent and non-reversible.
Your Apple Warranty or AppleCare product is protected and unaffected.
If you are looking to unlock an iPhone 3G from Tesco Mobile so that you can use a different network, this Official Apple iPhone 3G Tesco Mobile Unlock is exactly what you are looking for.
Each iPhone 3G has a unique 15 digit identifier called an IMEI number, Tesco Mobile use this to restrict your iPhone to only use only their network. This service updates your IMEI as 'Sim-Free' on the Apple database, therefore removing ALL restrictions enforced by Tesco Mobile. It does not require any modifications to the phone and when you receive the completion notice, the update is automatic when you insert a new sim card.
- Official Apple Factory IMEI Unlock for iPhone 3G Tesco Mobile All model versions, all software iOS and all modem firmwares. Quite simply all iPhone 3G's currently locked to the Tesco Mobile network.
- No technical knowledge or software modifications required - Simply insert a new Sim & unlock recognised via WiFi.
- Unlock from Anywhere - Unlock from the comfort of your home, office or abroad. No need to be in the same country or without your phone. Unlocks update anywhere!
- Instant, 24/7 automated submission - Guarantees the fastest unlocking times for the Tesco Mobile Network!
- Price Match & Money Back Guarantee - All our services are covered by our 100% unlock guarantee.
- No Hidden Costs - The price quoted is the price you pay!
- All Networks supported - All networks that support Factory iPhone unlocking are available, Worldwide.
- Live Support - Live Chat available 10am-4pm GMT Monday-Friday.
With over 9 years of iPhone Unlocking experience, we are a Trusted Unlock Company and the preferred Unlock Partner for a number of major networks around the globe as well as some of the largest iPhone recycling companies.
Trust your iPhone unlock with a specialist company and unlock with us today!
Unlocking policies with the various networks differ greatly. If you bought an iPhone 2nd hand or were gifted an iPhone, if you are not the original contract holder or if a contract period remains (to name but a few) it's likely you will not meet the requirements to unlock directly via Tesco Mobile. This is when an Official Factory Apple Unlock Service is required.
An Official Apple Unlock removes ALL network restrictions imposed by Tesco Mobile both in and around the world. This allows your iPhone 3G to be used with ANY network and unlocked from anywhere in the world. Unless stated, as long as your iPhone 3G has not been reported 'lost or stolen', any iPhone 3G can be unlocked, regardless of contractual period (unless stated) etc. Once unlocked you are able to swap and change network Sim cards at your will. Your will be unlocked to use any sim card and no longer limited to just Tesco Mobile in .
To unlock your iPhone 3G with an Official Permanent iPhone Unlock all we require is the IMEI of the phone and a contact email address to receive all correspondence and ultimately, the 'Unlock Confirmation'.
An IMEI number is a unique 15 digit number that identifies your handset and its lock to the Tesco Mobile network. The process updates your IMEI on the Apple GSX database and it is marked as 'Unlocked/Whitelisted/Sim Free'. This is the only permanent unlock, recognised by Apple.
How to unlock an iPhone 3G on Tesco Mobile:
- Locate your IMEI number (Detailed help on how to find your imei is available here)
- Select iPhone 3G from the model options.
- Select the Country your Tesco Mobile iPhone is locked to.
- Confirm the Tesco Mobile network by selecting it once the country has been selected.
- Order your iPhone Unlock - Instant submission upon payment.
- Unlock confirmation email sent immediately upon status update.
- Simply insert a new Sim card whilst connected to an active WiFi signal to complete the unlock.
The iPhone 3G was first revealed on June 9, 2008 and was to become Apple’s 2nd generation iPhone.
The iPhone 3G was internally similar to its predecessor but included several new hardware features such as GPS, 3G data and tri-band UMTS/HSDPA. The device was originally launched running the iPhone OS 2.0. operating system. This new operating system which, included push email and navigation also saw the introduction of the App Store, the third party application marketplace.
On July 11, 2008 Apple actually released the iPhone 3G across twenty-two countries in two storage options, 8GB and 16GB. The 16GB model was produced in either black or white.
Following the release of the successor iPhone 3GS model one year later, the iPhone 3G remained on sale but became Apple's budget phone with its price cut in half. Available only in black with 8 GB of storage and bundled with the updated iPhone OS 3.0 software.
On June 7, 2010, the iPhone 3G was finally discontinued, and replaced as Apple's budget phone by an 8 GB iPhone 3GS selling for the same price of with a 2-year contract.
We use an independent review site to ensure reviews about our service are those of actual customers. There are almost 300 million domain names registered so it is very easy to confuse reviews from similar named websites or those offering a similar service. All customers of officialappleunlock.com are invited by VerifiedReviews to leave feedback about our service.